Tennis Program for Monticello Academy
In conjunction with Monticello Academy, TP Ventures, Inc. is pleased to offer our tennis expertise to your children. Our main instructors are USPTA (http://www.uspta.com) certified and have years of experience coaching and playing tennis at a very high level. We hope to pass on our knowledge to your children so they may develop their tennis skills in preparation to compete as they get older. To help you better understand about us, here is some helpful information:
Our teaching philosophy leans towards developing the process of learning and understanding the concept of the game, rather than focusing on the ending product of having our students just hit the balls. In the game of tennis, anybody can hit a tennis ball, but not everyone does it optimally. Therefore, our program’s main focuses are:
1. Safety is our first and foremost priority; not only the safety of students around you, but to yourself.
2. Gaining knowledge and the process of playing tennis. Students are here to learn and gain an appreciation for playing tennis rather than just being able to hit a tennis ball. It is essential for students to completely develop core tennis foundation such as, body coordination, muscle development, techniques, basic skills, discipline, speed, agility, mental toughness, and understanding of the game prior to picking up a racket and hitting balls. With our past experiences, we have found that students who have not gained or developed these foundations will result in sport injuries. Therefore, at times, you will notice that your child may do the same thing or learn the same skill repetitively over and over until he or she has mastered the process. Practice makes perfect. As a result, if you your goal is to have your child quickly learn to play tennis without the process of tennis, we recommend that you might want to consider private lessons or at a sports facility since our lessons are meant to progress the student step by step.
Our long term goals for our students are:
1. To prepare them to compete in tournaments.
2. To develop themselves physically, emotionally, and mentally.
3. To gain a sense of teamwork and individual accomplishment.
4. To understand and appreciate the sport of tennis.
Once again, thank you for your time and interest! If you have any questions, please email John, one of the main instructors, @ firstname.lastname@example.org or contact him at (408) 836 - 1127.
1077 Carson Dr, Sunnyvale Ca 94086 USA
Phone: (408) 705-2907 Website: www.tpventure.com/etennis
For more information, click on the below links: